Much like a gold IRA, a silver IRA provides the security and stability a serious investor is looking for in a retirement fund. But even more so than gold, silver offers less downside risk and more upside potential. Like any investment, in order to maximize profits there are major considerations to be aware of upfront.
- Not just any silver coin or bullion will qualify for a silver IRA account:
- Silver IRA investments must fall under a pre-approved list of eligible items
How a Silver IRA Works
You’ll start the process of starting a new or rollover silver IRA account by filling out an application for an IRA account and securing an IRA custodian before touching any funds or silver assets. Scottsdale Bullion and Coin will help you select a custodian to manage your account once your application has been accepted We have long-term relationships with the most recognizable custodians in the industry that meet our strict standards. We can help you identify and connect with a custodian that pairs with your specific investment goals and needs.
We will be with you every step of the way to help you select choose the assets for your account and then help you select the right depository for you to allocate your funds. Additionally, Your dedicated precious metals IRA consultant at SBC will supply you with quarterly statements from SBC and your custodian as well as a year-end statement, but we are always just a phone call away anytime you want to check your balance.
Why Silver In An IRA
With silver, unlike gold, banks and governments are less influential on value and performance. Silver is poised to rise in value even during uncertain economic times, including inflationary periods and when debt levels begin to rise.
Eligible Silver IRA Coins
- American Eagle Silver Coins & Proof American Eagle Silver Coins
- Australian Koala Silver Coin
- Australian Kookaburra Coins
- Austrian Vienna Philharmonic Coins
- Canadian Maple Leaf Silver Coins
- Mexican Libertad Silver Bullion Coins
- Chinese Silver Panda coins
- Various Silver Rounds and Bars .999
Ineligible Silver IRA Coins
- Bags of U.S. silver coins dated before 1965 (dimes, quarters, half dollars, silver dollars)
See more eligible & ineligible precious metals for IRA investing. Read IRS publications here: 590-A & 590-B
Have questions? Let one of our knowledgeable Silver IRA consultants answer all of your questions on physical precious metals IRA investing. No high-pressure sales.
Get Free Consultation Today – Call: 1 (888) 812-9892