Market volatility. It’s on your mind.
What can you do? You keep hearing about people moving their retirement savings into gold. But what does that mean? And is it a lot of work?
Watch the video above for quick answers. Mike Broomhead interviews Scottsdale Bullion & Coin’s IRA Liaison Michelle Ellis and Senior Advisor Steve Rand about the process of rolling over retirement savings into a gold IRA.
Get answers to your gold IRA rollover questions:
- Why are people rushing to rollover their IRAs into precious metals?
- Hint: This isn’t the first time. Remember 2008? Watch to see why now is different.
- Hint: Likely. See which kinds of retirement accounts are eligible in the interview above.
- Hint: It depends on the type of account you have. Watch to find out.
- Hint: It depends on who handles your rollover. See what Scottsdale Bullion & Coin could do for you.
- Hint: It doesn’t have to. See how long it could take with Scottsdale Bullion & Coin’s simplified process.
- Hint: There are a lot of misconceptions among financial advisors about precious metals IRAs. Watch to find out some of the common ones.
Interested in rolling over your IRA or 401k into precious metals? Scottsdale Bullion & Coin advisors are here to help you get started today! Just give us a call toll-free at: 1 (888) 812-9892.