Why Now is the Best Time to Buy:
- Incredibly Low Pricing: Call for Pricing: 1-888-812-9892
- Silver Shortage Worldwide Increases Value: With a huge demand in silver worldwide and a dwindling supply, the price is steadily rising. Worldwide silver demand is about 900 million oz. per year, yet only an estimated 350 million oz. are available above ground. In addition, as precious metals have been increasing in value over recent years, governments like the China and India have been taking advantage of the value of silver and adding a great quantity to their stockpiles.
- Silver Possesses Value But The Price Is Low Enough To Afford: The gold to silver price ratio used to be about 16 to 1. Lately, as gold has been skyrocketing, the disparity has increased to about 51 to 1. This means that silver is historically low compared to gold, and underpriced. Now is a good time to sweep up the low price of silver and take full advantage of the upswing in price when silver starts bridging the gap between the price of gold and silver.
- China’s Silver Demand Is Increasing: As China continues to industrialize, the country is increasing production and storage of precious metals. China has the largest silver and copper mining operations in the world, and the Chinese government makes it a priority to hold silver, as well as encourage its citizens to buy silver. The demand for silver will only increase the wealthier China becomes.
- The U.S. Silver Supply Has Diminished: In 1942, the U.S. government had a stockpile of around 2 billion oz. of silver. Today, that number has significantly diminished, and the U.S. is forced to restock its supply of precious metals on the open market. Private resources are also dwindling. The more scarce silver becomes, the more valuable it also becomes.
American Silver Eagle Coin
The American Silver Eagle is a classic silver coin that was first released in 1986 under the American Eagle Bullion program. This program began the year before and was initiated in order to establish guaranteed quality of weight, purity and clarity of gold and silver coins issued by the U.S. government.
The design is the brainchild of Adolph A. Weinman, and is considered one of the most beautiful coins ever minted. It is modeled after the Walking Liberty Half Dollar, and the reverse side of the coin was designed specifically for the series by John Mercanti. This coin was in circulation from 1916 to 1947.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. Secure your order for American Silver Eagle Coins and Save BIG!
Buy Now – Limited Time Offer!
Call Today: 1-888-812-9892
*Call for additional Details. Offers & specials are only valid for first time buyers and are only available on the first five offer/special coins purchased. Offer is subject to change and only valid while supplies last.